Monday, November 21, 2011

Nov.21 dinner

I had my first DA (dinner appointment) on friday, and I haven't eaten that well in ages. I was quite surprised at the quality of the home cooked meal. In one of these pictures is the chef (someone we are hoping to get to church, who we gave a priesthood blessing as well on sunday) and Brother Henry, our most powerful member at church. He knows practically everyone in Sakubva, and helps us out so much in the teaching department. The other pictures contained herein are those of the horizon of an adjacent area to mine. I was there on a companion exchange with my Zone leader, Elder Blad. I took those pictures around sunset. I apologize for the quality, as the mountains here are nowhere near as close as in Utah.
~Elder Williams

-- 
Remember: Pray always, and look to the Lord. Write often, and live life to it's fullest.

Doubt is the seed of failure. ~Taggart Williams

Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not. ~God (D+C 6:36)

No comments:

Post a Comment