Monday, November 28, 2011

nov. 28 some answers...

Most difficult trial: The members here in Sakubva largely don't have a family sense or what I feel is a strong vision of the Gospel
I am seeing how the difficulties I see are some that have been specially prepared for me to learn and grow in the ways that I need the most growth.
My companion and I both have a love for music, and I feel this is a way in which we can begin to help these people truly understand the gospel they profess to follow.
The people in this area are so caring for those they see. There is a familial sense in the community, but as a result, someone would rather lie to your face than to tell you what you don't want to hear.

I love you so much, and will continue on more in the larger letter.

with love,
~Elder Taggart Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment