Monday, June 3, 2013

Taggart 2:2-7 going strong in Zambia and address...


2: It is wisdom in me, saith the Lord, that my servent elder williams be permanently transfered into the Zambia Lusaka mission. 
3: for behold. A marvelous work is about to come forth. Even a marvelous work in Ndola. 
4: The field is white, already to harvest. for, even though some of the people in town don't really want to talk to missionaries, I have looked upon the efforts of My servants elders masika and williams with pleasure. Yea, according to their desires, I have provided for them those who have been prepared.
5: For, thus saith the Lord, if they will thrust in their sickle with might, I will send to them fathers who want to learn about My plan for them. Yea, fathers who wish to learn and progress.
6:Yea, and even those of my children who are ready to be baptized will come unto mine elders. 
7: and behold, all who wish to send letters must no longer send them to zimbabwe. Verily, verily I say unto thee, send them to:
Elder Taggart Williams
14038 Katima Mulilo Road, Lusaka, Zambia

We have been taking some time to proselyte in town on thursday afternoons and sundays. We had, on wednesday, a man in a car stop and ask us to visit him. We saw him on saturday
--
Start Strong: Finish STRONGER!
~Taggart Williams

oops. that was an accident. Here is the rest. 
We saw him on saturday and started the first part of the plan of salvation. He was happy to have us there and has some powerful questions. We hope to be able to see him often, but his work schedule changes from week to week as he works all over africa.

in other news, john was at church again so we are excited for him. We are also preparing to  baptize brother Luca on the 16th of June.

Things are good this side, but my hand hurts today. Not sure why. Well, I love you all and hope you keep on keepin on!
~Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment