Monday, June 24, 2013

June 17 2013



Well, this week was good. We had a baptism on sunday for brother Luka, and that was good. We also had 2 sisters that have been less active come to church. We had a powerful lesson with them this week, and it apparently hit home.
There is a part of our area that has quite a lot of members, but all are less active (partly because of the distance to the meeting house). We are working on getting a group there. However, before this can happen, we need to get them coming to church semi-regularly (about once a month pat least) so that is something that we are doing. Tomorrow, President Padovich is coming up for his last Zone Conference. He leaves on the 29th of June, at which point president Erickson is coming in.
In other news, new to the house is elder Hansen (I may have said this last week). He and I were together in a house in Harare, and so I was happy to see my old friend again.
Well, I apologize, but I haven't got anything else to say today, except that I love you all! Most of what is happening/ being learned right now is internal. I can't talk much about it, so I suppose you will just have to bear with me during this chrysalis stage of my mission.
Take well, and stay powerful!
~With love,
~Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment