Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Aug. 27, 2012


 
Well, if it isn't my little friend! Wait, it isn't
Anywho, sorry about all that. Point being-The end of the needle- this week was pretty boring. There wasn't much above average, and a bit that was below,but it wasn't bad. The makena family now have plans for the marriage. It will be in 3 weeks, so we are excited. Once they get married, we will be having the baptism that saturday (probably the 22nd of September).  
We were given some fish by sister Phiri (see last week) and brother Makena gave us some covo(veg), so on friday, I cooked a very legit african meal (will send pictures next week). Sadza, fish, and covo. It was pretty sweet. I have also been listening to some talks by Hugh Nibley some nights, and let me say. In-Cre-Dee-blay--- or, if you don't speak gibberish, incredible! I would really recommend him to anyone wanting some great talks to listen too! I found his talks on a byu site for speeches/devotionals.
 
Sorry again to everyone who is wanting a longer letter, I really don't have much to talk about right now, but I am having a lot of fun here in Zim.
 
love you all!
~Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment