Thursday, March 8, 2012

a little note to Mom March.

There are sometimes sensitive things that happen that we aren't supposed to talk about with people back home for multiple reasons. Know that I am safe and am looked after by someone with the most kind and gentle hands. All will be well, you have no need to worry or fear. I love you so much mom =P
It is great to hear about the kids, make sure to always give athen and aren hugs and kisses from me! I miss them alot, but don't worry; nothing can or will distract me from the work of the Lord.
In my new area, I may have the opportunity to either ride an Elephant or walk with Lions during a Zone activity. Either one would be way fun =P I don't know how soon I will be able to get the scriptures covered, but I will keep you posted.
love you tons!
~Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment