Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 1, 2013

Well, Transfers came. I left! wait what? you ask, didn't I just get here? yup. I stayed only one transfer in Cowdraypark/Luveve areas, and now my former companion, elder Wykstra, is training there! When he finishes that, he will have been there for 7 transfers (close on 10ish months). As I type, I am now in Nkulumane 2nd ward, with Elder Saila from Kenya.

Also in the house is Elder Lelendle (origin unknown, somewhere in Africa) and the elder he is training, Elder Lance (origin suspected to be the good 'ol USofA). They get here from Harare on Wednesday. And Elder lance may or may not find out that we don't have beds in this house yet, and that the only thing we eat is sadza and caterpillers (Madora / Macnimbi). But then we'll just pull out a chocolate cake, and show him that we do, in fact, have beds, so that after he gets very quickly adjusted to africa he doesn't want to go home =P

I can sense that this will be a very fun transfer. I am quite excited!

We had a baptism on Sunday. It was powerful, and we had some investigators able to watch. However, The internet is slow right now, so I don't think I will be able to upload any pictures. 

In my new house, there are weights. I have gotten a little bit out of habit with exercising the last transfer, but I think I will make a schedule that will be nice and good and cool. I also will apparently get food in the area a lot. This is going to be fun. 

Well, I am sorry, nothing else I have to talk about.

love you all!
Happy easter!
~Elder Williams

--
Remember: Pray always, and look to the Lord. Write often, and live life to it's fullest.

Doubt is the seed of failure. ~Taggart Williams

Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not. ~God (D+C 6:36)


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment